- Quality 25mm steel tube (with 2mm wall thickness) – After drop testing crash bars for a few years now, we know tubing with these specs are superior to anything else!
- Less is often more – We’ve utilised the strongest crash bars’ mounting points while keeping the structure compact for overall strength.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your KLR650!
Compatible with the new 2022+ Kawasaki KLR650 (all models).
Compatible with the OEM auxiliary light set.
- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very important parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes performance in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- Shaped to deflect – Thanks to its shape, the Kawasaki KLR650 can deflect trailside objects such as rocks, stumps, logs etc.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on such an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting, it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. Keep it shiny and new, just like the KLR650!
Compatible with the new 2022+ Kawasaki KLR650 models.