Outback Motortek and Outback Motortek USA, under any circumstances advocate modifications to motorcycles which go against traffic safety rules and regulations. Furthermore, Outback Motortek cautions anyone doing mechanical work on their motorcycle that such operation is solely at the person’s own risk.
Anyone who does not have the proper mechanical training or background should not undertake any mechanical project without proper supervision and instruction. If a rider is not completely familiar and experienced with the processes involved, Outback Motortek recommends that the client have such products installed by a qualified, experienced professional motorcycle mechanic.
For further information, please also read our ‘Product Disclaimer‘ here.
A few considerations:
- Outback Motortek does not advocate any modifications to any motorcycle. Particularly the ones which are unsafe to proper motorcycle operation or maintenance or which will negate any vehicle warranty.
- Outback Motortek cautions and reminds visitors and readers that each person is responsible for his or her own actions.
- Outback Motortek urges anyone having any doubts or concerns about any of the information on this website to consult an experienced, qualified professional mechanic.
- The information offered on the ‘outbackmotortek.com’, ‘outbackmotortek.net’ and ‘outbackmotortek.us’ websites is authored by individuals, not by Outback Motortek.
No responsibility or liability is accepted by Outback Motortek for incorrect:
- installations which are unsafe to proper motorcycle operation or maintenance.
- installations which will negate any vehicle warranty.
- product installations, part numbers, torque values, riding tips, or any other information presented on ‘outbackmotortek.com’, ‘outbackmotortek.net’ or ‘outbackmotortek.us’.
The customer is responsible for:
- his or her own actions.
- read the information on this website and to consult an experienced, qualified professional mechanic.
- product installation, torque values, correct and lawful riding, and any possible consequence from not following these guidelines.
It is advised that, in case of doubt, any information presented should be verified with the product manufacturer or with other official or expert sources.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Outback Motortek Team